The summer time is here and it can be a pleasant time away from the cold of the winter. It can also get to its peak where it can be unpleasant and unbearable at times. A cheap solution to this is most definitely a ChillWell air cooler. It has features that even an air conditioner will dream of, for its size. The ChillWell air cooler is not like just any electric fan or cooler. It employs the latest technologies in ways not experienced for a long time. The selling points for the ChillWell AC are notably the minimal energy consumption, the sleek and portable design as well as the multipurpose nature. The ChillWell can also act as a humidifier in less tropical regions.
To put it in a few words, the ChillWell AC can best be described as a personal cooler, fan, and humidifier. It is a portable, sleek, and noiseless device that cools your room in a matter of 30 seconds. It is very affordable.
The ChillWell AC can be considered a safe and effective alternative to cooling devices like personal fans and air conditioning systems. It is also an affordable air cooler in terms of the outright price as well as the maintenance and energy costs.
The minimal power use and requirements ensure that you get the best out of an air cooler without the need for exorbitant maintenance costs. Your bills tend to drastically reduce when you begin to use the ChillWell AC.
The next set of words will take a deep dive into the ChillWell AC as well as dispel the myths around it.
- 1 What is ChillWell AC?
- 2 How does a typical portable Air Cooler work?
- 3 Technical Details of the ChillWell AC
- 4 Specifications of the ChillWell AC
- 5 Features of ChillWell AC
- 6 What are the pros of ChillWell AC?
- 7 What are the cons of this device?
- 8 What is so unique about the ChillWell AC?
- 9 Who needs the ChillWell AC?
- 10 Is ChillWell AC legit or a scam?
- 11 How does ChillWell AC work?
- 12 Where can you get the ChillWell AC?
- 13 Customer Reviews
- 14 FAQ
- 15 Conclusion of ChillWell AC
The ChillWell AC is a quick cooling air cooler that gives you instant cooling when you need it. It’s a rechargeable air cooler that employs evaporative cooling in seconds of you powering it on. It also works as a humidifier, especially for those in less tropical areas of the world.
It uses a blend of water and evaporation principles to perform the function of air hydration as well as general cooling.
It’s more importantly a more affordable solution in the summer, to more elaborate air conditioners that you may not really use all around the year. It is also very cheap to maintain.
How does a typical portable Air Cooler work?
The typical air cooler is designed originally as an alternative or even a backup to main air conditioning systems. They have been made to be temporary cooling devices in spaces without an air conditioner. They have become a regular sighting at offices, homework spaces, bedrooms, and even living areas.
They have rapid cooling which is very efficient and much cheaper than a regular AC and a high level of portability and mobility.
The early models of this kind of portable air cooler operated by pulling the air into a condenser which gets that air condensed and in return circulates that air back into the atmosphere. They have also been used to dehumidify rooms with no pre-existing air conditioning or cooling systems except in rooms with specialized machines like servers and similar machines. The portable coolers, just like the ChillWell AC are perfect for small spaces.
Technical Details of the ChillWell AC
To dwell on the technical details of the ChillWell Air cooler, the cooling system is based on hydrochill technology as well as the use of Dual cooling jets.
Hydrochill technology is a patented technology that works on the principle of evaporative cooling to cool surfaces and the atmosphere. This works by using a cooling pad that evaporates water and hot air passing through it is cooled. It is a great technology such that it needs no refrigerants to do its job in an air cooling device like the ChillWell AC. It also deemphasizes the need for large energy requirements and costs to operate effectively and efficiently.
The dual cooling jets are based on the internal combustion engine which removes excess heat from the piston to allow a higher thermal load to be reached. The ChillWell AC, it employs a dual cooling jet system to do that even in a device as small as it is.
Specifications of the ChillWell AC
- LED night light chamber: The ChillWell AC comes with a LED indicator light that indicates the present charging process and a full charge. The LED light of the air cooler blinks on charge and the light becomes static at the end of charge.
- Color cycle mode order: The ChillWell Ac comes with a color cycle featuring Blue, Red, White, Teal, Purple, Yellow, and Green colors.
- Replaceable Cooling Cartridge: The cooling cartridge the ChillWell AC comes with is a disposable and replaceable one.
- Humidifier function: The humidifier function helps you in seasons of low humidity, especially in less tropical areas.
- 550ml water tank: The ChillWell AC has a large enough water tank to hold water for overnight use.
- 2000mAH battery
- Adjustable vent: The adjustable vent the ChillWell AC is equipped with helps to direct the air to whichever direction to your taste. Whether you are using the air cooler or the regular fan function, you can use the vent to direct the air to whatever direction you feel like.
Features of ChillWell AC
- Portability: The ChillWell AC has been lauded by many customers for its portability. It is a very lightweight device that can be carried around at will. It is quite amazing that an air cooler of its power can be so easily carried around. It is perfect for small rooms and apartments in that regard.
- Multipurpose: Not only can the ChillWell Ac work as an air cooler, it also works as a humidifier. It fights against the summer heat by making your air fresh.
- Rapid cooling: You can expect rapid cooling in 30 seconds of you powering on the ChillWell AC.
- Evaporative cooling: It works on the simple principle of evaporation to work and it is more energy-efficient than more traditional air conditioning systems.
- Four-speed fan control: The ChillWell AC comes with a four-speed to control the fan. The speeds include; Low, Medium, High, and Turbo. The “Low” speed can work for up to 12 hours, and the “High” speed works for up to 8 hours.
- Durable structure: You will be sure of a sturdy and long-lasting device when you get the ChillWell AC.
- Low noise: You rest assured that while your air cooler is working, it is a smooth and noiseless operation and it is suitable for overnight use.
- Long-lasting battery: The ChillWell Ac comes with a Li-ion 2000mAH battery that takes about 5 hours to charge. The charging uses a USB type-C cord to supply “AC100-120V”, DC5V.
- Type-C USB charging: The ChillWell AC comes with a USB Type-C port just like any other newly invented device today.
- 60-day return policy: The ChillWell Ac comes with an initial 60-day return policy, no questions asked if you are not satisfied with the product.
What are the pros of ChillWell AC?
The pros of owning a ChillWell AC include:
- Economical electricity costs: The design and the operating principle of the ChillWell AC are aimed at conserving electricity. It is a good shield against ever-rising energy costs.
- Low noise: This is one of the best things about the ChillWell AC. it is practically noiseless. It is not a device that will wake anyone up even when you use it overnight. Just a one-time filling of the water tank can last the entire night and you can have a good and comfortable sleep overnight.
- Portable: It is portable as well as lightweight. You can use the ChillWell AC in any part of your home you may need.
- Easy to use: There is not any need for any prior technical knowledge about setting up air coolers. It is a plug-and-play device that you just use immediately when it arrives at your doorstep.
- Ease of maintenance: The maintenance of the ChillWell AC is quite simple. The only major maintenance you need is to take out the water filter every few months and clean it up.
- Large water tank. The ChillWell AC features a standard large water tank that can take up to 550ml of water. This is slightly more than that of its competitors.
- Immediate cooling: The ChillWell AC starts up and cools your space in a matter of 30 seconds.
What are the cons of this device?
There are cons to using a ChillWell AC but that should not distract really from the benefits it gives you when you use it. These cons include:
- A bit of hassle to clean the filter: Cleaning the filter can be hard to do if the dirt builds up for months without you cleaning it. It is advisable to take out the filter every few months for deep cleaning.
- A small area of concentration for cooling: The obvious small size reduces the scope of the cooling for your room. It works very well in a small area or room.
- Can only be obtained on the official website: This is more of a precautionary measure rather than a con. It can only be obtained on the official website so you do not fall prey to pirated products. However, you have to wait for a few days to get your ChillWell AC delivered to you.
- It is a personal air cooler which means the design is most suited to one person to use at a time. It is not large enough for multiple users for too long.
- Minimized effectiveness in humid climes: in places with high humidity, the need for the air cooler seems to be defeated because of the evaporation principle it employs to cool the user. It works a little better in arid and tropical regions.
What is so unique about the ChillWell AC?
The uniqueness comes mainly from its hydro-chill technology coupled with the portability. It can be carried around anywhere you require cooling. The portability is something that needs to be highlighted. There are only a few of such devices that have the same portable specifications as the ChillWell AC.
One other thing that makes the ChillWell AC is the ease of maintenance. There is no need for a specialized technician to make it work and maintain it. You do not need to have any technical know-how to set up and use the ChillWell AC.
Who needs the ChillWell AC?
Everyone can and should use a ChillWell AC. For anyone who is on a budget, it is a great tool to use. It is suitable for anybody who desires a cooler summer. Also with the rise in the prices of goods and services all over the place, a cheaper and more effective option like the ChillWell AC is desired and at times even required. The ChillWell AC helps you reduce your electricity bills drastically as most of the cooling power comes from the simple evaporation process. It is designed for small living areas, unlike the large air conditioners.
Is ChillWell AC legit or a scam?
Well, the ChillWell AC has proven to be a good buy, and customers all over the world are enjoying its use. Reviews for this product have proven a high degree of reliability. It is also important to buy the air cooler from the official site to avoid the risks of buying fake and pirated ChillWell AC.
How does ChillWell AC work?
The ChillWell AC is very easy to use. The design is very intuitive and is intended for any use to be able to use it without much direction. Don’t worry, you don’t need too much technical experience to handle and operate the ChillWell AC. However, the steps to use it are listed below:
- Place the ChillWell AC on a flat and sturdy surface.
- Plug the power adapter into the air cooler and pug the other end into the power outlet
- Take out the cooling cartridge and soak it in water
- Put back that cooling cartridge into its drawer.
- Fill the cooler’s water tank with water
- Turn it on to your preferred fan speed and enjoy a cool summer afternoon.
Where can you get the ChillWell AC?
The ChillWell air cooler can be gotten from the official website. Buying multiple units of the ChillWell AC earns you up to a 35% discount.
The pricing of the ChillWell Ac as shown on the website include:
1 ChillWell AC unit for 89.99 dollars
2 ChillWell AC units for 179.99 dollars
3 ChillWell AC units for 201.99 dollars
4 ChillWell AC units for 269.99 dollars
Steve says: “I use it as a working fan. I place it on my table while I work on my computer. It gives me the best comfort while I work and I don’t get tired easily. Although it is not an air conditioner, it keeps me just refreshed and comfortable each day”
Adam says: “The ChillWell AC has since the day I got it, been my nightly companion. I just put it on my bedside table and I get a restful night”
Meghan says: “I bought it in the summer last year and the weather was so hot then. I got it for my bedroom for those nasty hot nights and I must say, it has worked well”
Rob says: “I enjoy the ChillWell AC because of the background low-level noise. Although it is not a full-blown air conditioner, it works quite well for an air cooler.”
Lauren says: “I love the super-easy setup of the ChillWell AC. It didn’t even take up to five minutes for me to set up. Although the air cooler does not have a long-range of cooling, it is sufficient for me and my personal comfort needs.”
Beth says: “I am kind of a dinosaur when it comes to technology. When you compare the ChillWell AC to the usual air conditioners, it has fewer buttons for me to press to control it. I only had to fill the water tank and I experienced instant comfort in seconds. Even my husband is enjoying the air cooler”
Luke says: “I was able to get the ChillWell AC from the official site and the price was very fair. I just followed the manual, filled up the water tank, plugged it in and I use it now while I work on my computer”
James says: “I live in the desert region of the country. We experience a lot more heat than other places in the country. Since I heard about the ChillWell AC, I have had nothing less than a good time.”
Q: What is the capacity level of the water tank?
A: The ChillWell AC water tank holds up to 550ml of water. This is a slightly better performance level than many other portable air coolers.
Q: Can I know the ChillWell AC dimensions?
A: According to the manufacturers, the ChillWell AC has the length x Width x height specification of 6.69in x 5.71in x 6.30in.. It weighs about just over a pound.
Q: How often should the cooling cartridge be replaced?
A: It is advisable to replace your cooling cartridge after up to three months. You may need to replace it sooner than that depending on how often you use your ChillWell AC.
Q: What will indicate a fully charged ChillWell AC?
A: The charging light will begin blinking to indicate the unit is charging. When the light remains solid, ChillWell is fully charged.
Q: How do I power the ChillWell AC?
A: The ChillWell AC comes with a rechargeable battery that is charged through a Type- C USB cord which is included in the packaging.
Q: How often should I fill up my water tank?
A: For overnight use of the ChillWell AC, you can use a single fill. A single fill can last up to 8-12 hours.
Q: I hope the ChillWell AC is not noisy
A: You can rest assured that you do not need to worry about noise around the house when you use the ChillWell AC.
Q: Do I need to have it plugged in every time I use it?
A: No you do not need to. It is a rechargeable device and you can even use it outside the house.
Conclusion of ChillWell AC
As this review comes to a close, it is worthy to state with great certainty that we have highlighted through a detailed and comprehensive review of the various features, the pros as well as the cons. We have been able to establish that the ChillWell AC can be used in a multi-dimensional way. It can serve as an air cooler, a regular fan as well as a humidifier.
The best function comes from its effectiveness against the summer heat. The immense power of this cooler compares with even the top air conditioning brands. It has immense power despite the low electricity requirements. The ChillWell AC is a useful tool when you want to save a lot on energy bills and maintenance costs. It is perfect for individuals who live alone and are trying to save costs.
In reviewing the ChillWell AC, we have touched on the fact that it works with a special hydro-chill technology coupled with a dual jet cooling technology so that counts as it being a user-friendly and stable product. That user-friendly nature also makes it quite easy to maintain compared to many other household products that need the services of a certified maintenance technician.
Talking about the price per unit, The ChillWell AC does not make your pocket suffer in any way.
So this summer, it will be great for you to equip yourself with one of these wonderful ChillWell air coolers.
It goes for as low as roughly 90 dollars to get a unit of the ChillWell AC. Multiple purchases of the product also earn you up to a 35% discount so it is a perfect gift for friends and family.